You are one smart strategy away from making 2016 the best of your entire career!
You’ll walk away from this workshop with a powerful toolkit that includes:
- Strategies on marrying technology with the “personal touch” that skyrockets your productivity and helps you fall in love with your career all over again!
- Techniques you can use to stand out in the crowded marketplace
- Powerful scripts for truly connecting with more people, opening the door to search assignments and candidate referrals
- The simple secret for getting your clients to fall in love with your candidates
- Blueprints to maximize each day for game-changing performance
"Game Changing Strategies for Doubling Your Income" Course Outline
- How to increase marketing and recruiting call effectiveness by leveraging technology with breakthrough connection strategies
- The secret to becoming indispensable with your clients with every search assignment
- How to deliver power presentations that drive interviews
- Seven steps to guarantee success in your recruiting calls
- The Triple AAA roadmap to navigating Objections
- Prepping your candidates to kill it in interviews to give them a competitive advantage
- “Is it Feedback or Closing?” Close more deals by becoming the trusted advisor for your candidates and clients
- The four quadrants of daily planning that drives your performance to generate search assignments, recruits, interviews, and placements
Whether you have been in the Recruiting industry for less than 2 years or you are a seasoned veteran who recognizes the need to constantly sharpen your tools, this workshop can impact you. It is the combination of technique, strategy and attitude that pushes performance to new levels. These interactive sessions with hot seats and small group interaction creates involvement for everyone to be involved.
What we hear, we forget. What we see, we remember. What we do, we understand.
Frequently Asked Questions - Full-day Workshop
How is this workshop different from other recruiting workshops?
Mike Lejeune has over 25 years’ experience in the recruiting industry. This is a highly interactive session in a workshop setting (vs. boring lecture format). As a master facilitator, Mike designs programs that stimulate conversation and thinking, raising best practices while sharing his unique from-the-trenches insights gleaned from over 25 years in the staffing industry.
Is this workshop for direct hire or temporary contract staffing?
While Mike is known for his award-winning experience in both direct hire search and temporary contract staffing, the material covered in the recruiters toolkit focuses on search and direct hire business development and recruiting techniques.
What experience level is the material applicable for?
Mike’s training experience has enabled him to develop program material that stretch the minds of both recruiters who are early in their career and seasoned veterans alike. The modules address the how-to for build technique and more importantly, challenges the “why” behind approaches and strategies to offer new windows into current day business situations.
What does the registration fee include?
Your registration fee includes handouts and an All-American hot breakfast.
Is this workshop eligible for continuing education with the National Association of Personnel Services?
Yes. CEUs are earned through for the National Association of Personnel Services, Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC), and Certified Temporary Staffing Specialists (CTS) designations.
Will there be opportunities to interact and network with other participants?
The workshop is highly interactive, offering opportunities to meet and collaborate with other participants. Also, there will be time before and after the workshop and during the workshop’s break for you to network and trade business cards.